Established in 1927, the Podar Group is one of the most established school brands in India. Podar is among the fastest growing school networks in the country today and by starting a Podar Jumbo Kids franchise center, you will get a chance to join a well respected educational network with 88 years of experience in the field of education.
The Podar Group has more than 12 years of experience in the Franchise sector with 250 Podar Jumbo Kids Franchisees pan India.
The key reasons for the success that Podar schools have achieved are its structured curriculum, focus on innovation, and strong commitment to delivering quality education with integrity.
There are several advantages of being a part of the Podar family:
- Be a part of a brand that has been in the field of education for 91 years.
- Extensive and personalized support from an established educational brand resulting in a higher success rate.
- Hand-holding by Franchisee Supervisors who play the role of ‘MENTOR’ and are the contact point for day-to-day queries/support.
- Unique ‘Add-On’ revenue models ensure maximisation of the premise utilization, therefore enhancing the ROI.
- Regular e-mail contact/support/encouragement/new ideas from Academic/marketing Departments of Franchisee Cell.
- Easy simple reporting formats to help ensure every Podar Jumbo Kids Centre maximises potential.
- Continual ‘event’ support for all celebrations.
- Unique ‘parental involvement ideas/techniques to help establish ‘Centre’ through local ‘buzz’.
- Model based on international N.A.E.Y.C Standards.
- We will provide the franchisee with detailed manuals for every operational need of the center.
- We will provide trusted vendors to the franchisee in the purchase of admission kits, uniforms, furniture etc.
- Extensive academic support will be given to the franchisee as we will provide them with our research based curriculum and detailed session plans, which is continuously updated by our academic team at the corporate office.
- Teacher’s guidelines for curricular and extracurricular activities will be provided.
- Transport training support will be given if required.
- We will provide the franchisees with school management software’s and provide training on the same.
- Unique Admission Kit designed to facilitate education process invlolving child, parent and the individual ‘Centre’.
- Regular additional ‘revenue generating’ ideas ideated for ‘Centres’ including mechandising, camps, clubs, extension courses etc.
- Regular academic meets / updates/ audits to ensure best practices / high standards.
- Progress reports to analyse feedback, sport shortcomings / weaknesses.
- Extensive word of mouth publicity will be generated through our already existing schools.