Interested in a franchisee
What happens after signing the franchise agreement till your opening date ?
- Once an agreement is signed the franchise attends a 2 day franchise orientation.
- Key operations dockets, videos are handed to franchise.
- Franchise details are put up on www.jumbokids.com
- Franchise starts work at centre and procures the toys and other equipment as given in investment docket.
- Franchise appoints centre head and staff.
- Franchise sets a date for the launch and also selects a good chief guest.
- Franchise staff is trained for set up and launch.
- Franchise starts local publicity.
- Franchise fee structure is finalised.
- Franchise bank account is set up.
- Franchise keeps all printing material ready.
- Franchise starts admissions.
- Franchise staff is trained on curriculum and receives copies of all curriculum.
- Franchise receives Business Commencement Certificate from franchisor if centre and staff is ready.
- Franchise launches the centre.
- Franchise starts operations, orders admission kits.
- Franchise hand holding continues to ensure success of centre.
- Franchise is trained on all other programs that are revenue models of the brand.
- Franchise starts all other revenue models.
- Franchise is a JUMBO HAPPY success story.